Fodor's Essential India
Hotel Clarks Khajuraho
At a Glance
- good value-for-money
- plenty to do
- somewhat nondescript
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Clarks Khajuraho Review
A 10-minute drive from the main group of temples, this is a clean and tastfully decorated hotel, and though it rather lacks personality, it does have an excellent range of sport and leisure options on-site. Most of the rooms have views of the 18 acres of green lawn and gardens, where amenities include a pool, cricket net, badminton and tennis courts, jogging track. Yoga instruction is available on request, and the basement spa provides ayurvedic massage.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more