Fodor's Essential India
Shambala Chill Out Restaurant, The Green View
Shambala Chill Out Restaurant, The Green View Review
This colorful and hippyish Indian restaurant has a great view of the temples. Don't expect anything too posh on the menu, but everything is cooked well and the staff (an Indian-Swedish husband-wife duo) are friendly and can tweak dishes to your specifications. Cuisines encompass Indian, Chinese, and European, with plenty of vegetarian choices.
- Address: In front of the Western Group of Temples Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606
- Phone: 99932–13301 cell phone
- Location: Khajuraho
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
I am reading more and more incidents online where these BLS guys have lost(?? Stolen??) passports of US citizens given to them for visa and other services. lots of complaints online with similar 'lost passport' Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more