Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- puppet shows are held on the lawn in the evenings
- yoga and meditation classes can be arranged
- pool looks very worn and has a green tinge
Check Rates from our Partners
Usha Bundela Review
With friendly staff, large rooms, and great prices, this nice hotel hits the spot for travelers on a budget without sacrificing on location and style. The large and gleaming atrium lobby swathed in marble greets you with traditional portraits of Indian royalty. Rooms are less grand, but they are spacious and pleasantly modern, with coordinated color schemes. French doors lead to balconies overlooking the 4 acres of gardens. Wood floors on the ground and first floor have recently been renovated.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more