Eat on the rooftop or in a small dining room at this Italian restaurant near the Western Group. Like most of the restaurants in Khajuraho that aren't connected to a hotel, there are no frills here. The pizzas, one of the many pasta dishes (the carbonara has actual bacon), or standbys like eggplant Parmigiana or lamb cacciatore may just do the trick when you're tired of the Indian-continental-Chinese menu popular in tourist areas throughout India. At breakfast, you can order crêpes and omelets.
- Address: Jain Temple Rd., opposite Surya Hotel Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh 471606
- Phone: 768/627–2246
- Location: Khajuraho
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
First of all, I want to thank all posters from whom I gleaned information for my India trip. Read more
Trip to Hampi and Day 1:
It was the first time I was travelling with both my very good friends and their spouses...AJ and I had spent last new years with Pranava/Manoj and we had made innumerable trips Read more
We are applying for Indian visas and our tour company recommended a firm charging $183 per person.
The Embassy of India has outsourced visa applications to BLS International and they charge $68 per person. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more