Sights & Attractions in Kerala
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Southern Kerala
Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum
The 18th-century Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum, or...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Southern Kerala|
Museum and Art Gallery Complex
In an 80-acre park at the north end of M. G. Road are the many...
|Museums / Galleries||Southern Kerala|
The handsome Padmanabhaswamy Temple, dedicated to Vishnu, has...
|Religious Sites||Southern Kerala|
Vijnana Kala Vedi Cultural Center
About 120 km (75 miles) north of Trivandrum, this institute...
|Educational Institutions||Southern Kerala|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's