Sights & Attractions in Kerala
Things to Do in Southern Kerala
Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum
The 18th-century Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika)...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Southern Kerala|
Museum and Art Gallery Complex
In an 80-acre park at the north end of M. G. Road...
|Museums / Galleries||Southern Kerala|
Padmanabhapuram Fort and Palace
Believed to be the largest wooden palace in Asia,...
|Castles / Palaces||Kovalam|
The handsome Padmanabhaswamy Temple, dedicated to...
|Religious Sites||Southern Kerala|
Vijnana Kala Vedi Cultural Center
About 120 km (75 miles) north of Trivandrum, this...
|Educational Institutions||Southern Kerala|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's