Sights & Attractions in Kerala
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Kannur
The drive north from Kannur to Bekal, in the Kasargode district...
Fort St. Angelo
In 1505 the Portuguese built Fort St. Angelo, with the consent...
Kanhirode Weaving Cooperative
The Kanhirode Weaving Cooperative is strewn with yarns of all...
Sri Muthappan Temple
The unusual Sri Muthappan Temple sits on the bank of the Valapattanam...
A unique regional draw is the spectacular dance called Theyyam...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Kannur|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's