Sights & Attractions in Kerala
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kerala
|A-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The drive north from Kannur to Bekal, in the Kasargode district...
Chinese Fishing Nets
The precarious-looking bamboo and wood structures hovering like...
Built by the Portuguese in the mid-16th century as a gift for...
|Castles / Palaces||Kochi|
Fort St. Angelo
In 1505 the Portuguese built Fort St. Angelo, with the consent...
Kanhirode Weaving Cooperative
The Kanhirode Weaving Cooperative is strewn with yarns of all...
Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum
The 18th-century Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Castles / Palaces||Southern Kerala|
Lake Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary
In the vicinity of Thekkady, the Lake Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe