- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
David Hall Review
This former Dutch home is now an art gallery and café run by the Casino Group. The front room displays the work of contemporary Indian artists and works from art camps held in villages across Kerala. Beyond this is the café, open nonstop from noon to 9 pm, which extends out to the back lawn. Best known for its Italian pizza and panini, the menu changes regularly, depending on what ingredients are in season, making for interesting choices and dependable freshness.
- Address: 1/264 Princess St., opposite Parade Ground Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001
- Phone: 484/221–8298
- Location: Kochi
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more