- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Malabar Junction Review
The mix of regional specialties and Mediterranean cuisine at this small, quirky restaurant with an open side facing a garden and swimming pool, isn't as crazy as it sounds—most dishes veer closer to one side or the other. A tasty mahimahi fillet for instance, is flavored with local spices. If you're craving Western food, the pastas are excellent. Seafood is always fresh and perfectly cooked. Don't miss the chocolate-filled samosas in mango sauce, the restaurant's signature dessert. The restaurant has a large selection of Indian and foreign wines.
- Address: The Malabar House, 1/268–1/269 Parade Rd., Fort Cochin, Kochi, Kerala 682001
- Phone: 484/221–6666
- Location: Kochi
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
Our Goway group tour of India was cancelled because of lack of bookings, and we have been offered the same trip with a private guide and driver through Goway. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more