- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Coachman's Inn Review
Local well-to-do families often dine here at tables made more private by small dividers, and though the interior is somewhat dark and drab, the food is top notch. The naan (bread) here, garnished with black sesame seeds, is particularly good. Try also the fish malabari (cooked in a mild curry) or the justly popular butter chicken.
- Address: Kamala International, S. M. Rd., Kannur, Kerala 670001
- Phone: 497/276–6910
- Location: Kannur
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Looking for a great hotel for 3 nights in November for a mature couple Location, food, service, quiet, cleanliness are all factors. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more