- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Hotel Aryaas Review
There's nothing fancy here—just simple, tasty, vegetarian food like amma (mom) would make. The air-conditioned restaurant is comfortable and clean, and menu options range from soups and salads to french fries. Opt for the traditional thali, a meal of rice and vegetable accompaniments—one extra-special thali comes with a whopping 18 dishes.
- Address: Subramaniam Rd., Trivandrum, Kerala 695001
- Phone: 471/233–8999
- Location: Southern Kerala
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more