- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Hotel Aryaas Review
There's nothing fancy here—just simple, tasty, vegetarian food like amma (mom) would make. The air-conditioned restaurant is comfortable and clean, and menu options range from soups and salads to french fries. Opt for the traditional thali, a meal of rice and vegetable accompaniments—one extra-special thali comes with a whopping 18 dishes.
- Address: Subramaniam Rd., Trivandrum, Kerala 695001
- Phone: 471/233–8999
- Location: Southern Kerala
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be traveling from the US with my significant other to India in December for a friends wedding. The wedding is in Calcutta from December 31-4th. I am trying to plan a trip around that. We Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more