- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Lakshmi Hotel Review
Reliable local fare is on offer here, along with North Indian specialties, though the menu is not lengthy. Service is leisurely, but the food is freshly prepared and the air-conditioned dining room is clean and comfortable. The restaurant is known for its Karimeen fish wrapped in a banana leaf and its traditional vegetable thali, which includes 10 items for Rs. 60.
- Address: Kottayam–Kumarakom Rd., Kumarakom North, Kumarakom, Kerala 686566
- Phone: 481/252–3313
- Location: Kumarakom
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Looking for a great hotel for 3 nights in November for a mature couple Location, food, service, quiet, cleanliness are all factors. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more