Fodor's Essential India
Hotel Rockholm Restaurant
Hotel Rockholm Restaurant Review
What might be Kovalam's best chef prepares excellent international and local dishes. Try the seasonal seafood dishes, such as fried mussels or prawns Kerala-style, which are cooked in coconut oil with a variety of spices. You can eat indoors or on a terrace overlooking the ocean.
- Address: Lighthouse Rd., Kovalam, Kerala, 695521
- Phone: 471/248–0406; 471/248–0407
- Location: Kovalam
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I finally finished my travel blog on our trip to Asia, India, and the Middle East. You can find it here: http://culinerrion.travellerspoint.... Read more
Actually I made this trip a few years back, but now I’m planning to visit Mahabaleshwar again, so I just thought it would be n... Read more