- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Rice Boat Review
This perennial favorite of Kochi's well-to-do is shaped like a traditional wooden boat. Most tables overlook the waterfront. The menu focuses on seafood and Kerala specialties made with saltwater- and local freshwater fish grilled and cooked in traditional curries. The showpiece is an interactive kitchen where you can chat with the chef as he prepares your meal.
- Address: Vivanta by Taj Malabar Hotel, Malabar Rd., Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009
- Phone: 484/664–3000
- Location: Kochi
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Looking for a great hotel for 3 nights in November for a mature couple Location, food, service, quiet, cleanliness are all factors. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more