- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you're coming up from Trivandrum, central Kerala starts here, with the peaceful waters of eight-armed Ashtamudi Lake. You can catch a ferry from Quilon (Kollam) in the morning and reach Alleppey eight hours later. The waterfront here is not nearly as developed as Vembanad Lake, and the few resorts are utterly peaceful and reasonably priced.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's