- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are dozens of private tour operators in Goa. The most reliable are run by the Goa Tourism Development Corporation, which runs bus tours of both North and South Goa—departing from Panaji, Madgaon, and Colva Beach—as well as river cruises from the Santa Monica Pier in Panaji, and the Goa Department of Tourism.
Department of Tourism (Tourist Home, Patto Bridge, Panaji, Goa, 403001. 832/243–8750. www.goatourism.gov.in.)
Goa Tourism Development Corporation (Trionara Apartments, Dr. Alvares Costa Rd., Panaji, Goa, 403001. 832/242–4001 to 03. www.goa-tourism.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's