The scenery at Varca is rural: there are deep fields on either side of the road, and you may get the distinct feeling that you're heading nowhere in particular. This is an illusion. There are a number of resorts close to Varca village that take advantage of its perfect, unspoiled stretch of beach. Stay at Varca for the beach and for the opportunity to take long walks through the green Goa countryside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's