- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Colva Beach is the most congested beach in South Goa. Its large parking and entrance areas are crowded with shacks selling snacks and souvenirs and young men offering mopeds for rent. The first 1,000 feet of the beach are hectic—stuffed with vendors, cows, and fishing boats—but the sand, backed by palm groves, stretches in both directions, and promises plenty of quieter spots. The water is good for swimming and the restaurants and bar shacks are the nightlife hub of the entire region.
Elsewhere in South Goa
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's