- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This tiny crescent of fine sand is perfect for swimming and sunning. It's near a low, verdant hill topped by a few modern buildings on one side and the Bogmallo Beach Resort on the other. Two tiny islands sit about 10 km (6 miles) out to sea. For the most privacy, walk down the beach to the far right—there are fewer fishing boats, shacks, and people. Another of Bogmalo's assets is its boating and water-sports facilities for diving and jet-skiing. For a lunch break, try the Seagull, a simple, thatched-roof shack on the beach—they serve some of the best prawn-curry rice in Goa. The airport is just a 4-km (2½-mile) ride away.
Elsewhere in South Goa
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's