- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Just 2 km (1 mile) south of Colva is the first of the beautiful, secluded beaches of South Goa—a far cry from the action-packed beaches of the north. Head to Benaulim and farther south only if you want to get away from it all. All this isolation comes at a price: the resorts are more expensive here.
Benaulim at a Glance
Elsewhere in South Goa
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's