- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- minutes to Baga beach
- drab, less than thrilling rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Quality bargain accommodations are rare in this side of town, which makes this welcoming property, by a tropical garden near Baga beach, a cheery option. Rooms are clean and crisp, if somewhat unremarkably furnished, and service is friendly. (For a more charming alternative, try Banana Republic, the sister property across the road, which has slightly higher rates.) The Bali and Samui rooms are beautifully done, with dark wood floors and interiors. A cheerful pool marks the entrance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more