- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
The Village Plaza
The Village Plaza Review
The Hyatt's food "village" adjacent to the expansive lobby has a number of interconnected restaurants: Da Luigi serves wood-fired pizzas and pasta; Casa Sarita has Goan specialties; Masala offers North and South Indian cuisine; and Café is a coffee shop that's open 24 hours.
- Address: Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, Arossim Beach Cansaulim, Goa 403712
- Phone: 832/272–1234
- Location: Cansaulim Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
I'm so confused. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more