- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Longuinhos Beach Resort
At a Glance
- great beach access
- one of the best mid-range resorts in Colva
- a bit run-down
Check Rates from our Partners
Longuinhos Beach Resort Review
This old Colva favorite is right on the beach, about a kilometer from the crowded village. All rooms come with balconies and are comfortable and reasonably priced. You can eat at A Tartaruga, the in-house restaurant, or take your pick from dozens of shack restaurants close by.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more