- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Taj Holiday Village
At a Glance
- spectacular setting
- sophisticated yet friendly service
- lots of kids can mean lots of noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Taj Holiday Village Review
The guest rooms at this resort are housed in charming Goan village–style cottages and villas that face lush gardens or the broad expanse of Sinquerim Beach. All the rooms have been newly renovated and include private terraces, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, and flat-screen TVs. The freeform pool affords both views of and access to the beach, and it's adjacent to the children's program facility. The three full-service restaurants specialize in Thai, Goan, and continental cuisine. Myriad recreational activities are offered for adults and children, and a world-class spa has Ayurvedic treatments, yoga, and therapeutic massage in a serene setting. Guests are welcome to dine at and use the facilities of the adjacent Fort Aguada Beach Resort.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
We're beginning to plan a trip to Southern India for February.
We'd like to break the long economy class trip from New York to Bangalore into 2 parts.
We could also land in Mumbai, or Delhi, if one o Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more