- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Taj Holiday Village
At a Glance
- spectacular setting
- sophisticated yet friendly service
- lots of kids can mean lots of noise
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Taj Holiday Village Review
The guest rooms at this resort are housed in charming Goan village–style cottages and villas that face lush gardens or the broad expanse of Sinquerim Beach. All the rooms have been newly renovated and include private terraces, luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, and flat-screen TVs. The freeform pool affords both views of and access to the beach, and it's adjacent to the children's program facility. The three full-service restaurants specialize in Thai, Goan, and continental cuisine. Myriad recreational activities are offered for adults and children, and a world-class spa has Ayurvedic treatments, yoga, and therapeutic massage in a serene setting. Guests are welcome to dine at and use the facilities of the adjacent Fort Aguada Beach Resort.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I am starting a new thread for the trip report but details of the help I have received getting ready for the journey are on "Independent Travel in India"..Many thanks to all.
Well to begin..We arrived Read more
The southern rural province of Kerala is very different from India's urban centers: it is uncrowded, clean, with a relaxed pace - a great place to unwind, eat fresh seafood, swim in warm winte Read more
We are applying for Indian visas and our tour company recommended a firm charging $183 per person.
The Embassy of India has outsourced visa applications to BLS International and they charge $68 per person. Read more
· News & Features
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across... Read more
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's... Read more
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental... Read more