- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Martin's Corner Review
This famous family-run restaurant in a village near Majorda grew out of a small shop that was set up with four tables about 20 years ago. With its lamps and cane bar, it still feels like a shack. Its prices, however, are well above the average shack's, and with good reason—Goan seafood dishes like the masala fried king crab are prepared with great care by the acclaimed Mrs. Carafina, who runs the place with her three sons. Pleasant retro music and the aromas of Goan cooking fill the air at lunch and dinnertime. Try the tiger prawns in garlic sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Phew..Visa arrived. We did use a company in Houston to obtain visa and they arrived a week before we needed them.
Here is our itinerary:
We are staying i Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more