- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Low-hung black lamps light a woven bamboo ceiling, and Mario Miranda cartoons enliven the walls at this restaurant with excellent fusion food. Try the jerk potatoes peri peri (with hot chili peppers), the tandoor-grilled tiger prawns with lemon mustard sauce, and the naan with pesto. After all this the dessert, such as crêpes filled with gajar ka halwa (a sweet made from carrots), seems almost ordinary.
- Address: Ramada Caravela, Varca Beach, Goa 403721
- Phone: 832/669–5000
- Location: Varca
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The southern rural province of Kerala is very different from India's urban centers: it is uncrowded, clean, with a relaxed pace - a great place to unwind, eat fresh seafood, swim in warm winte Read more
First of all, I want to thank all posters from whom I gleaned information for my India trip. Read more
My son will be going as a student for 5 months. Read more
· News & Features
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more
Intergalactic photos of unbelievably beautiful star formations and swirling clouds above Earth's surface... Read more
The week after Thanksgiving means it's time to kick your planning mode into high gear.... Read more