- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Low-hung black lamps light a woven bamboo ceiling, and Mario Miranda cartoons enliven the walls at this restaurant with excellent fusion food. Try the jerk potatoes peri peri (with hot chili peppers), the tandoor-grilled tiger prawns with lemon mustard sauce, and the naan with pesto. After all this the dessert, such as crêpes filled with gajar ka halwa (a sweet made from carrots), seems almost ordinary.
- Address: Ramada Caravela, Varca Beach, Goa 403721
- Phone: 832/669–5000
- Location: Varca
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more