All Goa Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-D E-J K-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On a 500-yard-long spit of outstretched private land, surrounded . . .
|$$$$||Arambol, Ashvem, Mandrew, and Morjim|
This small 18th-century Portuguese fort, situated at land's end. . .
|$$$||Arambol, Ashvem, Mandrew, and Morjim|
Fortune Select Regina
In a quiet location off the main road near Candolim, this reso. . .
Goa Marriott Resort
Walk into the lovely sea-facing lobby, where you can watch and. . .
The chief advantage of this international chain is its uniform. . .
Hotel Bougainvillea (Granpa's Inn)
This hotel occupies a 200-year-old restored Portuguese country. . .
At the corner of a crowded intersection on the bustling 18th June. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Goa Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96 & up -- India: 5-Star Hotel near New Delhi w/Breakfast Accor Hotels
- India Experience IExplore
- Classical India IExplore
- Southern India Experience — $1,099 IExplore
- Enlightened India (18-Day) — $9,995 IExplore