- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Outbound Travels in Delhi can arrange flights and coordinate flights with train or car travel to help you make the most of limited travel time. UP Tours (Uttar Pradesh's tour agency) has a vast offering of tours, including Buddhist circuit tours and a daily guided bus tour of Fatehpur Sikri, Agra Fort, and the Taj Mahal for Rs. 1,700 per person (this covers transportation, guide, and admission fees, including the Rs. 750 admission to the Taj); a half-day tour of Fatehpur Sikri alone is Rs. 550. For a personal guide, ask your hotel or contact the nearest India Tourism office.
Outbound Travels. This company provides customized itineraries, books train and plane tickets, and hotel bookings for trips across India. 216A/11 Gautam Nagar, 3rd fl., South Delhi, Delhi, 110049. 11/4164–0565. www.outboundtravels.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe