- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can get the latest rate estimates for cycle-rickshaws from the local India Tourism office. Cycle-rickshaws should cost no more than Rs. 70 per hour in Agra or Khajuraho. They're a particularly pleasant way to get around Khajuraho, especially to the outlying temples. Distances are long in Varanasi, so a cycle-rickshaw is better for a leisurely roll through the Old City (it frees you from fighting the crowds) than for cross-town transportation. A trip from the Cantonment to the ghats should cost about Rs. 100. If you hire a cycle-rickshaw for the day, agree on the price in advance and expect to pay about Rs. 250.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's