- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Allow a full day—but not a hot one. Avoid Friday, when the mosque is closed to non-Muslims; Sunday, when most shops in Old Delhi are closed; and Monday, when the Red Fort is closed. (If Sunday and Monday are the only options, go for Monday. The bazaars are crucial to Old Delhi's flavor.) Note, too, that the Svetamber Jain temple is closed for most of each afternoon, so if art and architecture make your heart sing, try to start very early or right after lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's