- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hiring a car and driver is the best way to see the most of this sprawling city, especially for those with a limited amount of time. Most hotels can arrange a car, but they will also charge a premium for the service. Reputable travel agents do the same for less money (budget Rs. 1,000 or more per day for a basic car with air-conditioning and an English-speaking driver, for travel in Delhi only). Tip in advance if you want some extra-deferential, but exceedingly helpful service.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe