- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lala Duli Chand Naresh Gupta
Lala Duli Chand Naresh Gupta Review
A Delhi summer isn't complete without one of these famous kulfis—the frozen milk–based treats similar to ice cream. What makes this spot so unique is that you'll get your kulfi served in the fruit that it's flavored with: order apple, for instance, and you'll get an apple (it looks like a frozen candy apple) that splits open to reveal the delicious kulfi inside. They'll kulfi up just about any fruit, from mangoes to figs to kiwis.
- Address: Bazaar Sita Ram, 934 Kucha Pati Ram, Old Delhi, Delhi, 110006
- Phone: 11/2323–7085
- Metro Chawri Bazaar.
- Location: Delhi
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
The southern rural province of Kerala is very different from India's urban centers: it is uncrowded, clean, with a relaxed pace - a great place to unwind, eat fresh seafood, swim in warm winte Read more
First of all, I want to thank all posters from whom I gleaned information for my India trip. Read more
We normally prefer small boutique hotels. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more