- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
The Yum Yum Tree
The Yum Yum Tree Review
Yum is the key word at this large but tastefully decorated Pan-Asian spot. The sushi attracts high praise, and selections from the extensive list of hot foods are also top-notch. For starters, try the crispy duck spring rolls with gooseberry sauce, barbecue pork buns (bao), or prawn and water-chestnut har gao (dumplings). Mains like sweet and crispy pork with pineapple, chili roasted eggplant, and duck pancakes should be next. There are great desserts too, from the simple chocolate-dipped fresh figs to something more elaborate like cream-cheese-and-walnut-stuffed deep-fried wontons drizzled with strawberry coulis.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more