- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
Hard Rock Café
Hard Rock Café Review
This isn't especially India, but it does sometimes book some interesting bands (call for the weekly performance schedule). If you're homesick for the States, a plate of nachos, washed down with a margarita or two, will at least help you to the point where you don't know where on earth you are.
- Address: M-110 DLF Place Mall, first fl., District Centre, Saket South Delhi, Delhi, 110017
- Phone: 11/4715–8888
- Metro Malviya Nagar.
- Location: Delhi
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
I'm so confused. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more