At a Glance
- rooms on the east side directly overlook a field-hockey stadium, which is more appealing than it sounds
- attached RBS Travels agency provides round-the-clock service
- small rooms
- some travelers report extremely poor service here
Check Rates from our Partners
The Connaught Review
About 1 km (½ mile) from Connaught Place, this mid-size hotel is close to the center of things yet far enough away from the hubbub. The lobby is large yet cozy, and filled with sunlight in late afternoon. Guest rooms are adequately clean, but the furnishings are worn and some carpets stained. If location and value are more important, this hotel remains a decent bet. Discounts of up to 30% can be negotiated between April and August.
- Address: 37 Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, near Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Pl., Central Delhi, Delhi, 110001 | Map It
- Phone: 11/2336–4225
- Website: www.theconnaughtnewdelhi.com
- Subway: Rajiv Chowk
- Location: Delhi
- 78 rooms, 9 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.