- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Essential India
At a Glance
- rooms on the east side directly overlook a field-hockey stadium, which is more appealing than it sounds
- attached RBS Travels agency provides round-the-clock service
- small rooms
- some travelers report extremely poor service here
Check Rates from our Partners
The Connaught Review
About 1 km (½ mile) from Connaught Place, this mid-size hotel is close to the center of things yet far enough away from the hubbub. The lobby is large yet cozy, and filled with sunlight in late afternoon. Guest rooms are adequately clean, but the furnishings are worn and some carpets stained. If location and value are more important, this hotel remains a decent bet. Discounts of up to 30% can be negotiated between April and August.
- Address: 37 Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg, near Shivaji Stadium, Connaught Pl. Central Delhi, Delhi, 110001 | Map It
- Phone: 11/2336–4225
- Website: www.theconnaughtnewdelhi.com
- Metro Rajiv Chowk.
- Location: Delhi
- 78 rooms, 9 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
As some of you may already know from my responses in this forum, I've been mulling the idea of a trip to India for some time, but have not had the courage to bite the bullet. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more