Nightlife & the Arts in Delhi
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Delhi is India's cultural hub, if only because performers from all over the country come to the capital at least once a year to cultivate their national audience. Painting, music, dance, theater, and, of course, film are all well represented. The India Habitat Centre, a large, modern cultural center, has the best combination of all of the above; on any given evening, it hosts several good programs. The only problem is that hype is nonexistent, so you must be persistent to find out what's happening—pick up the biweekly Time Out. Failing that, the daily newspapers, especially the Indian Express and the Hindustan Times, are also good sources. The staff at your hotel may be able to help, too.
Browse Delhi Nightlife
Browse Delhi Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's