Fodor's Essential India
You can have breakfast, lunch, and dinner here at this airy indoor restaurant, which looks out on the Oberoi's gardens, and has a distant view of the Taj. Bellevue is stylishly decorated, with chic brown-and-white tile floors, plush turqoise booths and dusky wooden tables and chairs. Indian food is the specialty–try their murgh tikka masala, a chicken dish with a tomato-based gravy. The huge menu includes chaats (Indian snacks) as well as pasta and European dishes.
- Address: Oberoi Amarvilas, Taj East Gate Rd., Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
- Phone: 562/223–1515
- Location: Agra
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
So on our FIFTH trip to India, we decided we'd had enough of the mess up north and decided to focus on one of the less-visited regions in search of India's amazing fauna. Read more
India is indeed a land of bright smiles and bright colors. Read more
Looking for a great hotel for 3 nights in November for a mature couple Location, food, service, quiet, cleanliness are all factors. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more