Fodor's Essential India
Ganeshi Lall and Son
Ganeshi Lall and Son Review
This reliable, family-owned jeweler, established in 1845, specializes in older pieces and also creates new ones; the M.G. Road location, adjacent to the owner's home and open only by appointment, is a museumlike gallery of very fine old textiles, paintings, wood carvings, and some jewelry. Past clients have included major museums and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
- Address: ITC Mughal, Fatehabad Rd., Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
- Phone: 562/233–0181
- Location: Agra
- 13 M.G. Rd., Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282001, 562/246–4567
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
I will be in India around mid May (11th) and would like to hire a reliable guide/driver to do the golden triangle for 4 days.
I went through the forum but there are so many information, so many Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more