Fodor's Essential India
Mughal Room Review
A ceiling of faux twinkling stars floats over an interior of rich reds, with brass trays hanging on walls and tables set with silver goblets. The panoramic view from a wall of windows takes in both the Taj Mahal and the Fort, while after dark live ghazals (Urdu love songs) set the mood for Mughlai cuisine. Behind a display window, a chef can be seen making such delicious dishes as bajari tikka (chicken cubes marinated in cream and yogurt, coated with spices, topped with cashews) and kabuli naan (bread stuffed with dried fruits and cheese, sprinkled with cumin seeds).
- Address: Clarks Shiraz, 54 Taj Rd., top fl. Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001
- Phone: 562/222–6121 to 27
- Location: Agra
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello everyone! Read more
It’s time for this lurker to say thanks for all your help in planning for our recent visit to India and Nepal. Read more
Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
I've been to Northern India and just loved it. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more