Sights & Attractions in The Silk Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Lanzhou
Five Springs Mountain Park
Sip tea among ancient temples and take in impressive views of...
Gansu Provincial Museum
The most famous item this excellent museum's collection is the...
|Museums / Galleries||Lanzhou|
In the remote town of Xiahe, the monastery is a little piece...
Mountain of the White Pagoda Park
Laid out in 1958, the park covers the slopes on the Yellow River's...
Thousand Buddha Temple and Grottoes
One of the best day trips is the Thousand Buddha Temple and Grottoes...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's