Sights & Attractions in The Silk Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Things to Do in Lanzhou
Five Springs Mountain Park
Sip tea among ancient temples and take in impressive views of...
Gansu Provincial Museum
The most famous item this excellent museum's collection is the...
|Museums / Galleries||Lanzhou|
In the remote town of Xiahe, the monastery is a little piece...
Mountain of the White Pagoda Park
Laid out in 1958, the park covers the slopes on the Yellow River's...
Thousand Buddha Temple and Grottoes
One of the best day trips is the Thousand Buddha Temple and Grottoes...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2299 -- China: 11-Night Vacation w/Air & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel