Sights & Attractions in The Silk Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Silk Road
|A-C D-G H-K L-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This is one of the largest mosques in all of China and illustrates...
Originally built in 1380, this 111-foot-high Ming Dynasty building—which...
The small museum displays objects recovered from nearby Silk...
|Museums / Galleries||Dunhuang|
Originally built in the 3rd century AD, the temple was the site...
Five Springs Mountain Park
Sip tea among ancient temples and take in impressive views of...
Forest of Stone Tablets Museum
As the name suggests, there is no shortage here of historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Xian|
Gansu Provincial Museum
The most famous item this excellent museum's collection is the...
|Museums / Galleries||Lanzhou|
This lushly landscaped mosque with four graceful courtyards may...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe