Xian Ming Xiao Chi (Xī'ān míng xiǎochī)
Xian Ming Xiao Chi (Xī'ān míng xiǎochī) Review
If you need a change from Uyghur fare, this cheap and cheerful fast-food joint offers tasty snacks from Xian. Do as the locals do when the temperature rises: try a cooling plateful of cold noodles with cucumber called liang pi. Say bu la if you don't want your noodles to be spicy. Other specialties include rou jia mo, or Chinese-style pork burgers—made from a meat rarely served in this part of the world.
- Address: 33 Yangzi Jiang Lu, Ürümqi, 830000
- Phone: /
- Location: Ürümqi
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable. Howev... Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. As we walk ... Read more
Many questions here and not sure whether to post in China or HongKong forums. Has anyone been to this aircraft carrier? It's turning ... Read more