- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Delhi Darbar (Xīndélǐ cāntīng)
Delhi Darbar (Xīndélǐ cāntīng) Review
When you need a change from Chinese food, try this place run by Indian expats for spicy flavors and friendly service. Try the Palak Green Peas Masala with fluffy naan bread. Vegetarians will feel right at home—for once you can rely on waitresses to tell you if there is meat in a dish!
- Address: 3 Huan Ta Xi Lu, near Big Wild Goose Pagoda Xian, 710061
- Phone: 029/8525–5157
- Location: Xian
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more