- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Yinlong Hotel (Yín lóng jiǔdiàn)
At a Glance
- central location
- good-quality hotel restaurants
- Wi-Fi in rooms
- expensive buffet breakfast
- small gym
- dearth of English-speakers
Check Rates from our Partners
Yinlong Hotel (Yín lóng jiǔdiàn) Review
This ultramodern hotel is considered the finest lodging between Xian and Ürümqi, but standards seem to have fallen recently. If you can overlook lackadaisical service, the rooms are exceptionally comfortable and quiet, with views overlooking Xining's central square.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I'm doing a group tour in Nepal/Tibet later this year, and will have some free time both in Kathmandu and Lhasa before and after my trip.
I was hoping someone could recommend a good day-guide. I did a Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more