- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Pakistan Restaurant (Bājīsītǎn xī cāntīng)
Pakistan Restaurant (Bājīsītǎn xī cāntīng) Review
Foreign restaurants are rare in Kashgar, so this dirt-cheap curry joint is a welcome addition. This is where the city's Pakistani residents while away their evenings playing cards and sipping tea. There's an English menu, but its function seems to be primarily illustrative—we visited twice and got the wrong dishes both times (in both cases they were delicious). Particularly good were the curries. There are no chopsticks here, as everything is scooped-up using delicious roti flat bread. Hot chai tea served with milk is the best way to wash down your meal. This restaurant's sign is covered by a large tree, so look for the tree instead.
- Address: Seman Lu, opposite the Seman Hotel's rear entrance Kashgar, 844000
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Kashgar
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
I am travelling with my boyfriend in China this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more