Xiao Bei Dou (Xiǎo běidǒu)
Xiao Bei Dou (Xiǎo běidǒu) Review
When you've grown tired of mutton, head here for the best Sichuan-style dishes in Kashgar. Classic selections like sweet-and-sour pork (tangcu liji), chicken with peanuts (gongbao jiding), and scallion pancakes (conghuabing) are all well prepared. There's plenty of cold beer in the refrigerator, and the second-floor covered terrace is perfect on a warm summer evening. An English menu is available, but the selection is limited.
- Address: 285 Seman Lu, east of the Seman Hotel, Kashgar, 844000
- Phone: /
- Location: Kashgar
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable. Howev... Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. As we walk ... Read more
Many questions here and not sure whether to post in China or HongKong forums. Has anyone been to this aircraft carrier? It's turning ... Read more