- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Jianyin Revolving Restaurant (Jiàn yín bīnguǎn xuánzhuǎn cāntīng)
Jianyin Revolving Restaurant (Jiàn yín bīnguǎn xuánzhuǎn cāntīng) Review
Perched atop the 28-story Jianyin Hotel, this slowly revolving restaurant may not serve the finest Asian cuisine, but the food is really beside the point. People come here for the spectacular views of the city. There's no minimum, so sipping a cup of tea while enjoying the scenery or playing cards is perfectly acceptable.
- Address: Jianyin Hotel, 55 Xida Jie, southeast corner of the central square Xining, 810000
- Phone: 0971/826–1885
- Location: Xining
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
With hot temperatures and sometimes poor air quality, visiting Beijing during the summer months can sometimes be miserable.
However, during our visit we were fortunate to have nice weather as we head from Read more
A short Beijing Metro ride and we surface in search of our destination to experience some more of for us amazing Beijing. Read more
Hi, we've been told we can catch a train to Shenzen to go shopping and that you can get a visa locally at the train station. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more