All The Silk Road Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
The Silk Road Hotels
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bell Tower Hotel
Relatively inexpensive compared to other hotels in its class, . . .
A good budget option if you don't want to stay in a dorm, this. . .
If you're looking for something mildly luxurious, this lodging. . .
Dunhuang Silk Road Hotel
This cross between a Chinese fortress and an alpine lodge is the. . .
Dunhuang's most popular budget hotel has a variety of clean, comfortable. . .
Hoi Tak Hotel
Popular with Chinese tour groups and Hong Kong business travelers,. . .
Howard Johnson Ginwa Plaza
Don't look for the familiar orange roof here. This is a five-sta. . .
Although there are newer luxury properties, people return here. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1499 & up -- Hong Kong & Shanghai 6-Night Trip w/Air go-today
- Ageless China IExplore
- China & Yangtze Experience — $4,199 IExplore
- Cosmopolitan Hong Kong — $3,350 IExplore
- China Active: Hiking in Yunnan — $2,899 IExplore