- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Safety and Precautions
Lijiang gets a lot of foot traffic, which has made the cobbled paths in the Old Town quite slippery. Also, if taking a taxi, make sure they use the meter, as some drivers may try to pull a fast one.
Visiting Tiger Leaping Gorge during rainy weather is not advised, as large rocks regularly come crashing down.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's