- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Chinese Phrases
Southwest China's air network is constantly expanding, with most popular travel destinations served by their own airports. China Eastern Airlines is the dominant carrier in the region. Kunming, Guilin, Nanning, and Guiyang all have international airports, and cities such as Lijiang, Jinghong and Dali are also reachable by air.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4.5-Star Marriott Nanning Fr $115+/Nt Hotels.com
- May deal: Jinjiang Inn (Nanning International Expo) Fr $38+/Nt Expedia